- Which of us does not experience pain .. or experience pain in the moment?
- Which of us does not feel energized when it has been aching for months and is unable to function normally?
- None of us felt a deep insult to his body because he “stopped cooperating with life”, stopped trusting him in day-to-day operations.
- Who among us does not understand that the fear of pain has taken over him, permeated his daily decision-making processes and disrupted his life?
Get to know the revolutionary method!
Watch an interview with Tal Ziv, the developer of the Fashikom® method
When it hurts us, we treat our bodies emotionally badly.
He does not respond to us as we are used to and he slowly becomes a ‘burden’ on our lives.
Begins a period (indefinite) in which we also stop trusting, angering him, getting angry with him, not moving, fearing to move, producing all sorts of difficult scenarios of what and how will be? When will this suffering end? more and more.
In such a situation, the way to turn pain into a very brief and immediate existential problem. We are helpless in the face of pain and put it in the center of life as if it is the most important thing right now for our existence… and rightly so!
Pain is a tool of the surviving brain and expresses a survival facial response to any process of repair.
- Pain is not an enemy.
- Pain is not a movement disorder.
- Fear of pain drives the movement.
- Pain is a symptom.
- Pain is not a problem.
- We were raised over the years of our lives, all of us, therapists and patients respond, diagnose, and treat always think of the place of emergency / acute in every situation Fgiah.main ‘speech’ internal ‘ or ‘ perception of the reality of living with pain, Muddy clear ‘us what to do.
- Accustomed us to receive local treatments in the pain areas or our movement through pills, injections, surgeries, exercises, stretches, etc …
- We have been accustomed not to think of solutions but to respond locally to injury events.
- We have been taught that pain (symptoms) is our existential problem and that it is also the therapeutic goal.
Have our educators been right?
I do not intend to comment on the use or non-use of pills.
What is the Fashikom® method?
Para- medical and integrative method (combination) to relieve chronic pain, by improving and balancing body movement in space to move as little effort against gravity.
The Fashikom® method was developed to treat chronic pain in which we –
- Stop seeing pain – an enemy to our lives.
- Stop suffering from pain.
- Make the physical ‘burden’ stronger.
- Improve the movement of the entire traffic system.
- Changing the perception of pain in everyday life.
- Restoring self-confidence.
- Regain control of our bodies.
- Returning to quality of life.
What makes the Fashikom® method unique:
- Diagnosing the most in-depth movement of the entire traffic system – because we move as one unit…
- Release of traffic failures using the most effective touch techniques in the practice of manual therapy.
- Providing tools and guidelines for establishing the healing process and alleviating the pain between treatments to enable the desired outcome.
- Than give tools and guidelines also for the future and a life without pain .
Why is pain relief by improving the Fasicum® method three times as effective?
- Because our health is based on the movement of our entire body moving as one unit (as one muscle) in space in every action we perform from birth to death!
- Because the movement improves the blood’s ability to reach anywhere in the body.
- Because only the substances that are in the blood have the ability to heal us!
- Because only the movement of the muscles and the whole body moves the blood in our bodies (back to the heart).
- Because only a structured therapeutic combination between improving movement and changing psychological / emotional behavior patterns maintains treatment outcomes for months and years (body and mind balance).
What is the traffic system?
The movement system is the largest system in the human body. It constitutes about 70% of it and the totality of human existence depends on it.
Our bodies have two survival goals that the movement system realizes:
- Blood flow (metabolism in all body cells).
- The blood flow through the movement system by the muscle fiber actions (contraction and relaxation) that drive the body + general movement of the body in space.
Why is it important for blood to move?
It is important for blood to flow in the body, because all of our health and illness are in it. In the blood is the chemistry required for the metabolic processes that occur throughout the body’s cells. And so the blood needs a transport company to drive it where it needs it
What is the movement healing mechanism?
A survival system that executes our existence processes throughout life, with the understanding that our existence is based on movement!
When there is any existential problem, from small to large, from mild to severe, the brain activates a repair mechanism called the movement healing mechanism .
The mechanism operates from the moment of our formation to our death, and takes care, directly and indirectly, of illnesses, injuries, tensions, fears, and of any existential element that comes to mind related to our personality and bodies.
Remember, body movement is always the first action of a brain!
Why is the Fashikom® method based on muscle release?
The Fashikom® method brought back to the treatment process the most basic and important understanding of all, explaining that the health and survival of our bodies depends on the functional integration of the two salient systems of our functioning.
The movement system and the blood system.
The meaning of this understanding ‘brings to the forefront’ of therapy is the contraction and relaxation of the muscle fibers that move our entire body, all joints, all parts, and reflect one-hand joint movements and one multi-system movement – one muscle, on the other.
This action of the fibers flows the blood and ensures that the human code of existence will exist throughout our lives.
Fact : Muscle fiber is the only moving and initiated component of our bodies.
Fact : If the muscle fibers fulfill their purpose, then they are also the ones that will hurt and create the movement disruptions we call movement compensation and even cause the sensations of pain.
Fact : The release of muscle fibers is the key to healing pathologies and relieving pain by improving the overall movement of the movement system.
The method provides a thorough and multi-systemic movement diagnosis to detect movement disorders that hinder us from walking, sitting, lying down, lifting loads, engaging in sports activities, etc.
Why the whole system is handled by the Fashikom® method
Treating chronic pain in any movement area of our body is treating the entire body knowing that all body muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and skin act as one unit so that we can move in equilibrium in space.
- The healing process of every movement area in our bodies depends on the movement function of the entire movement system in space!
- Incorrect, illogical, impractical and insufficient to treat only the affected area.
- All traffic disturbances must be detected in the entire traffic system.
- It is imperative to understand the movement contexts in the space of all parts of the body’s body against the affected area, in order to allow the multi-systemic movement to participate in healing. (Combining the movement of the movement dramatically changes treatment outcomes).
- The emotional / behavioral / psychological components that guide the healing process must be addressed.
What can be done with the Fashikom® method?
As a rule…
All pathology (illness) and pain in the human body, no matter which system or system, are expressed in two ways that reflect our lives – in the movement system and in the emotional / behavioral / psychological context.
What is wonderful is that there is always room to give some kind of therapeutic response through the movement system, to influence the behavioral mechanism and thus to help the pathology / pain healing processes.
Chronic pain can be treated in all parts of the movement system, headaches, neck pain, whiplash, lower back pain, upper back pain, disc break, disc ballet, frozen shoulder, carpal canal, tennis elbow, leg pain and foot pain, Jaw pain, sports injuries and more.
What are the techniques used in the Fashikom method :
- Trigger point therapy – Release of muscle and movement nodes.
- Kinesio taping therapy – Release the skin for movement and pain relief.
- Myofascial release therapy – releasing the hammer for movement and pain relief.
- Solution focus therapy – Providing tools based on suggestion (conditioning) and enabling emotional / psychological / behavioral coping processes. ( Suggestions include thought, behavioral and activation guidelines).
What is important and critical to remember in the recovery process?
It is very important to remember that our bodies try to balance their movement in space to maintain equilibrium with as little effort as possible, so that we can effectively perform all the movement actions that our bodies are capable of without falling.
The intention of not falling is that we are fundamentally unstable in motion – our body structure is one that does not allow us automatic stability in our movement in space, and so we are required to participate in any movement component that exists in our bodies that contributes its share in the overall movement system in space.
Complex… complicated… necessary… and existent!
Therefore, it is clear without any doubt that in order to provide an accurate response to the treatment of movement pathologies and chronic pain, it is always necessary, before any medical action, to regain our movement capabilities.
What is the Fashikom® treatment?
- Medical Questioning – Getting information about the sufferer’s overall health and condition in the context of the movement system.
- Diagnostic and comprehensive multi-system movement – Locating the muscles in all the joints responsible for disrupting the movement and creating the pain through unique motion tests.
- Moving the system release – Using the most effective contact techniques for organizing the movement system back to normal.
- Guidelines for emotional management between treatments – Use of suggestion (conditioning) that allows decision-making, healing-oriented and behavioral change, to assimilate restoration of pain-free movement patterns.
- Restorative movement guidelines between treatments – Use of exercise and movement exercises in space (home, work, etc.) that assimilate the body’s ability to maintain pain-free life through them.
How many treatments does it take to relieve pain?
The first phase of treatment requires two treatments within a 5-day interval to enable the learning of the movement system’s behavior in the face of pathologies and pains.
In the first treatment:
- In-depth diagnosis of body movement and mapping of pain locations.
- Release the muscles that hold the movement failures found in diagnosis for normal movement.
- Pain relief from muscle release and enhancement of the body’s balance capabilities.
- Provide instructions for performing by the patient until the second treatment.
Among the treatments the patient is guided to :
- Documentation of all changes in his general movement: lying down, sitting, walking, bending, going up and down stairs, entering and exiting a car, etc.
- Documenting the feelings of pain in both the complained and new places that may appear after the first treatment.
- Return to normal behavior as far as possible in order to continue breaking the compensation of the movement and regain control of his body and movement.
The second treatment is:
- Examining the patient’s reports of his or her movement and pain experienced / not experienced in the days between treatments.
- The second treatment components are the same as the first treatment – motion diagnosis, muscle release, pain relief, and guidance on how to proceed.
- The advantage of the second treatment is that a diagnostic sequence is created that also includes the occurrences in daily practice. Which does not exist in all known treatment methods.
- This therapeutic structure goes on to the following treatments as well.
- Only after the first two treatments can it be estimated how much recovery time is required and how many additional treatments are required.