About Tal Ziv
Takes care of the Fashikom® method that he initiated and developed after 30 years of experience in thousands of contact and rehabilitation treatments within the fields of complementary, orthopedic, and psychiatric medicine.
Established Fashikom® College where he teaches the method and the Fashikom® Clinic where he teaches the method.
Member of Kinesio University’s international teaching faculty for teaching the Kinesio taping therapy method by Dr. Kenzo Casa (inventor) and by the – KTAI – Kinesio taping international association
- He served as chair of the Association of Massage Professions in Israel (2002-2007) and was an active partner in positioning the complementary medical status in the overall health system in Israel. Also, by virtue of his role, he was a partner in the writing of the Union’s Code of Ethics and also served as an expert witness in court.
- In recent years, Daniel Frankel, Israel’s high-altitude skier, has been helping to organize her jumping patterns as part of her preparations for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
- Authorized Signature of the Bureau of Complementary Health Professions in Israel , and as such, together with the Phoenix Company , signed the first professional and dedicated insurance policy in Israel for complementary medical fields. 2006.
- Scientific Value of the Hebrew Edition of the book ” Pretty Pain ” – The Guide to Self-Pain Relief Using Massage Pain Trigger Points Therapy
- During his years of work he trained over 1100 therapists, of whom 400 were in the Fashikom® method. Graduates include various areas of rehabilitation, touch and movement such as: massage and contact therapists, fitness instructors, movement teachers, Pilates teachers, physical therapists and more.
- Cared for and cared for many thousands of patients throughout his years of work.
- Conducts professional lectures and workshops to enrich professionals in Israel and abroad.
- Also handles the methods: Tom myers – Anatomy train and kinesiology / one brain